Объявление

Свернуть
Пока нет объявлений.

change of e-mail format when automatically importing e-mails from incidents to SRs

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• change of e-mail format when automatically importing e-mails from incidents to SRs

Hi,

our Omnitracker creates incidents when e-mails are sent to a specific address.
    In quite a lot of cases, these incidents are service requests so we can create a service request in an incident, obtaining the same data.
    E-Mails that have been stored within the incident are imported into the request but the format is always changed to plain text.
    Does anyone know what I mean and can thus tell me where to look for a possibility of retaining the format, provided it was html in the beginning?

Thanks a lot!
    Navina

Сообщение от Navina Посмотреть сообщение
    we can create a service request in an incident, obtaining the same data.
    Interesting.. Navina, how exactly do you create SRs, are you using Field mapping in SR-folder?
    С уважением, Сергей Осадчий

Комментарий

yep. But I cannot find anything relating to html format. Problem is that screenshots that have been sent in an html mail cannot be imported in plain text so there is a lot of searching for the original incident whenever this happens

Комментарий

I'll try to reproduce this. What is your OMNITRACKER version?

Комментарий

10.0.0 build 4586
          I have played around a bit and a different question came up - do you happen to know if the relation between incidents and e-mails is 1:n or n:m?
          If it is 1:n then adding a relation to SRs wouldn't be possible. Maybe I can just clone/ import the e-mails.

Комментарий

Сообщение от Navina Посмотреть сообщение
            I have played around a bit and a different question came up - do you happen to know if the relation between incidents and e-mails is 1:n or n:m?
            If it is 1:n then adding a relation to SRs wouldn't be possible. Maybe I can just clone/ import the e-mails.
            In last version of ITSM Center field "Assigned emails" in folder "Incident Management" (Ref-List-of-objects to folder "Emails") synchronized with field "referenced ticket" in folder "Emails". If your DB is similar, may be you need some customization of relations to solve this problem.

Комментарий

Обработка...
            X